About The Company
Pixalate is a cross-platform digital advertising fraud intelligence company, offering the only system of coordinated invalid traffic ("IVT") detection solutions across desktop, mobile web, mobile in-app, and OTT/CTV for better detection, diagnosis, and elimination of ad fraud.
Pixalate has recently raised $18.1 million in additional growth capital for fraud prevention in CTV and mobile advertising! Read more here: https://tcrn.ch/3yQsXTw
What will your responsibilities be?
- Work remotely with occational days working on-site at our London office
- Serve as a first point of contact for correspondence and phone calls for Pixalate's EMEA Operations
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Oversee access to the CEO and other company execs while he is traveling internationally
- Book and arrange travel, transportation, and accommodations
- Negotiate rates on corporate housing and office lease etc
- Organize events and conferences
- Remind the CEO / Executives of important EMEA tasks and deadlines
- Type, compile, and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Implement, document, and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Oversee interview and meeting scheduling in the UK
- Organize and submit expenses
- Work closely and efficiently with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Employee onboarding (in coordination with US HQ) and other EMEA-based travel arrangements, EMEA employee benefits, payroll, etc.
Who are we Looking For?
- 2-plus years experience serving as an executive assistant/office manager
- 2-plus years working with C-Level executives
- Experience onboarding new employees
- Bonus Points: Experience at a venture-backed startup would be ideal
- Experience with Google Drive and Slack a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive negotiation experience
What is it like working at Pixalate?
Everyone's a data addict and an analytical thinker
Titles don't mean much; you attain respect by producing results
We appreciate small, highly productive teams
Slack is a way of life; short emails are encouraged
We hold a fearless attitude in high esteem
We worship bold ideas
Chess players do well
We revere collaboration, collaboration, collaboration!
What perks do we have to offer?
We focus on doing things differently and challenge each other to be the best we can be, offering our employees:
Experienced leadership and founding team
High performing team that wants to win and have fun doing it
Extremely competitive compensation
Opportunity for advancement (Pixalate will be what you make it)
What does the media say about us?
Pixalate expands its MRC Accreditations:
Pixalate launches Video Seller Trust Index:
Pixalate discovers a sophisticated mobile app fraud:
https://bit.ly/2svSstF (Which-50 Media)
For the most current news stories about Pixalate:
Powered by JazzHR