The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of ecommerce businesses with the objective of maintaining and developing strong customer relationships in the Gaming vertical. In this crucial role the Relationship Manager represents Nuvei to a number of our most important customers. The main aims are to act as a payment consultant on existing, new and evolving methods of payment, while also ensuring consistent and reliable revenue growth.RequirementsYou Will
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through amongst other things, undertaking of client visits and completion of quarterly business reviews.
- Have an ability to understand and anticipate clients existing and future needs in depth and develop compelling solutions to meet their requirements.
- Be motivated to achieve upsell and x-sell targets.
- Analyse transactional data to improve customers performance across all areas of their business.
- Identify and close opportunities to grow business within your portfolio of clients.
- Act as a centre point to a wide range of internal functions.
- Understand the Gaming industry.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a relationship management role.
- Relevant payments industry experience.
- Ideally have some experience or appreciation of the world of real money online gaming.
- Be genuinely curious to learn - both about our industry and our customers.
- Comfortable in analysing data.
- A desire to progress and develop yourself personally and professionally.
Nuvei - Who We Are
- Opportunity to work at the cutting edge of a rapidly growing company in the exciting world of ecommerce.
- Competitive renumeration and benefits package.
- The chance to learn, grow and progress.
Nuvei are the payments partner of choice for a wide base of internationally focussed customers across a variety of sectors. We are the engine that ensures our customers' users will be able to pay as they want across different methods and currencies. Our technology is secure, reliable, and agile to meet the constantly evolving and changing ecosystem in which we operate.
Nuvei is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and
customer service the best is can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences - and we love and celebrate those difference. We believe that employees are happiest when they are empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
If you are even half as excited as we are about what is possible, we would love to meet you.
We are Nuvei. We are the payment technology partner of thriving brands.