Although this role has been advertised as Content+Cloud, please note that you would be employed by Sol-tec, one of the group's companies.
Azure Consultant. To work within the Cloud & Infrastructure Team as a consultant within our Azure Cloud Solutions practice. You will be involved in client facing projects whereby you will use your experience of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Server technologies.
- Designing and implementing cloud-based solutions with Microsoft Azure
- Liaising with clients from scoping requirements, design/planning, solution architecture, configuration, and deployment
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Providing professional advice and technical expertise on complex and often challenging transformation projects in your chosen field of expertise
- Provide Project technical support and escalation point for complex support issues and provide technical project documentation.
- Travelling to customers' sites across the UK with some overnight stays when required
You will bring
- 3+ years' experience working on Server Operating Systems environment, (e.g. MS Windows, Linux / Unix)
- 3+ years' experience working with Hypervisors such as Hyper-V and VMware
- Troubleshooting knowledge & skills MCTS / MCITP / MCSE qualification with desire to continue to develop personal technical skills and accreditations to the highest levels
- Experience of working in a revenue generating role
- Comfortable working at all levels of Cloud & Infrastructure Projects including design, implementation, and enablement.
- Demonstrate in-depth up-to-date technical knowledge of Windows Azure Cloud Platform including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions.
- Forward thinking with an inquisitive mind and a desire to innovate and work with clients on complicated projects
- Extensive experience in working in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to converse with our clients in person, by email and telephone
- Ability to work without supervision and as part of a team.
- Mature and professional outlook, results driven, high energy and resilience are important characteristics.
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at email@example.com