We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing sales staff to join our team at our first ever department store pop-up in Selfridges, Oxford Street.
We require professional individuals who can exhibit attentive customer care and be excellent brand ambassadors, willing to learn and impart the story of our company. Above all, you must be dependable, confident, and friendly.Key responsibilities include:
We are looking for:
- Achieve and exceed reasonable sales targets
- Develop brand and product knowledge to confidently advise customers
- Provide friendly, approachable, and outgoing customer service
- Communicate stock levels and assist in stock take
- Rota will include weekend and evening work
- A candidate with sales experience in a luxury retail setting
- Attentive customer service skills and understanding of customer needs
- A creative eye for visual merchandising
- Stock management experience
- A candidate with confident and engaging communication skills to build customer relationships
- English speaking, any other languages a bonus
At Merci Maman we celebrate motherhood in all its diverse forms. The same principle of diversity naturally applies to our hiring process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on gender, age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Merci Maman does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch with Clemmie Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.