Holt Executive are currently partnered with a global leader within the Telecommunication/Technology space to support a critical Manager, Commercial Frameworks - Telecommunications / Technology hire.
Our partner is the market leader in providing reliable connectivity to a number of sectors around the world.
The Manager, Commercial Frameworks - Telecommunications / Technology
position sits within the Commercial and Product Management function. The function is accountable for ensuring the voice of the customer is heard and used in all aspects of defining offers.
The role is a key part of ensuring customers receive the best possible commercial offer available whilst optimising the profitability of the offer. Key Responsibilities of the Manager, Commercial Frameworks - Telecommunications / Technology:
- Develop commercial frameworks that define & govern how the offer is presented to the end-user by Sales to ensure the full commercial offer is optimised to ensure maximum financial benefits whilst ensuring we maintain competitiveness and the flexibility to succeed - this includes parameters for pricing, aligning products with distribution channel and partner selection prioritized against market opportunities across the group.
- Determine how we optimise the principal customer facing elements of the offer, i.e. proposition design, promotional tool kits, impacts of incentives, evolution in the perceived relative value of the elements of the offer.
- Support Product Managers to determine what offers we need (now and future) to deliver material success in the target markets with the targeted economics, scale and growth, and deliver a rigorous assessment of why.
- Support Commercial colleagues in influencing a broad range of stakeholders across the business units to adopt and adhere to the new ways of working within defined commercial frameworks.
Key Experience required for the Manager, Commercial Frameworks - Telecommunications / Technology:
- Support definition and streamlining of the governance approach over adherence to the frameworks, whereby only exceptional items will require governance approval.
- Financially savvy with an ability to understand the costs structures of products and businesses and how they impact product and offer decisions
- Significant experience in analysing and preparing robust business cases
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Business intelligence, data, statistics, modelling and analytics experience and expertise
- Pragmatic and results focussed -rapidly delivering tangible outputs, experienced in taking iterative approach to improving models and usage
- 'Agile' and 'waterfall' change delivery knowledge and experience