About The New Business Team
Collectively's New Business team brings expertise and enthusiasm to our new client community-reinforcing the company's position as a best-in-class partner in the social and influencer marketing industry. The team generates new revenue by introducing amazing brands to our client community by leading a seamless and delightful first-time partnership experience, from creds and proposal pitches to onboarding into execution.The Role
The Senior Manager is responsible for an assigned set of new or prospective client accounts to manage, pitch and secure new client revenue for the company. Day to day, this role develops the foundation of new and ultimately lasting, successful relationships with new clients, by leading a successful capabilities, RFI, RFP and pitch process through innovative and strategic influencer marketing programs and services. Working across a variety of account types, this role is responsible for maintaining an elevated quality of work and premium client experience.ResponsibilitiesRevenue Development
- Nurture relationships with new clients to secure RFPs and new program opportunities.
- Develop and respond to new client briefs or RFPs with creative programs that leverage the Collectively offering; for certain opportunities, this may be done in collaboration with a founder or executive.
- Delegate support for deliverables and administrative tasks related to client and proposal management to New Business Associates, including, for example, Salesforce data maintenance, proposal support and/or scheduling support.
- Show ongoing initiative and follow through on proposals to secure revenue opportunities
- Create excitement and buzz for Collectively's service offerings and capabilities with new clients by educating them on our broad service offering and partnership potential.
- Present and walk clients through proposals with confidence and clear understanding of the Collectively difference
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teammates to inform best program and campaign strategies to pitch to clients
Key Performance Indicators
- Serve as day-to-day and lead point of contact for assigned new business RFPs
- Provide strategic proposal and business development solutions to ensure the success of securing new client revenue and building the client relationship, working in collaboration with cross-functional contributors or executives as needed
- Lead both internal and client meetings necessary to secure, pitch revenue opportunities
- Accountability for all client deliverables in the proposal development phase, reviewing and collaborating with junior and senior staff prior to client delivery as needed
- Manage New Business Associate's contribution to your assigned accounts or work, delegating and reviewing project tasks and deliverables for quality and accuracy.
- Manage and complete MSA and SOW and invoicing deliverables in partnership with Business Affairs and Accounting
- Demonstrates strong, personable client services skills-a positive, collaborative attitude with both clients and colleagues.
- Successfully secures RFP or business development opportunities, across revenue and relationship success factors (client satisfaction and increased revenues)
- Exceptional communications skills, whether in writing or in person
- Continued command of influencer marketing strategies, tactics and trends
- Ability to delegate effectively across multiple accounts and colleagues supporting those efforts with clear direction and prioritization strategies
- Adept and motivated by client services challenges; comfortable managing expectations and navigating more complex, challenging or difficult client conversations through listening, proactive ideation, and solutions-focused approaches.
- Consistently shows a proactive mindset and strong initiative, is comfortable working with anyone from founders and executives to junior staff across program phases to get projects accomplished
- Confidence and grace under pressure, capable of processing and synthesizing challenging client reactions or requests to support team-led solutions, is comfortable jumping into ad-hoc requests and leveraging resources or cross-functional teamwork to solve problems on the fly-a true team player.
- At least 5 years of directly relevant client services agency experience in influencer marketing, social media marketing or consumer PR
- Revenue responsibility and track record for developing and growing accounts
- Exceptional people skills and experience cultivating and strengthening relationships with clients
- Knowledge of and passion for influencer marketing and social media platforms
- Excellent professional communication skills-both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, eye for design and commitment to producing quality work
- Exceptional focus and time management skills, able to hit deadlines autonomously; to follow process efficiently; identify where process may require exceptions or change, and hit deadlines autonomously
- Excellent initiative and proactive follow-through with all colleagues from peers to senior staff
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
Medical, dental, vision, 401K and more.