EXPERIENCE/TECHNICAL SKILLS Required:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Working closely with colleagues in a cross-functional data science team to develop analytical software
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Champion the development of software development best practice within the team and mentor more junior members of the team
- Continuous professional development
- An enthusiastic disseminator of their knowledge to their peers
- In-depth knowledge of Python is essential.
- Strong experience in OOP, both design and implementation
- Frameworks such as Django
- API development using RESTFul principles
- 3+ years of software development experience at a high level
- Experience of testing software as part of the development cycle
PERSONAL SKILLS / CULTURE The kind of people we are looking for:
- A keen interest in science and biology.
- Experience of service-based architecture.
- Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, and encourage constructive collaborative feedback, friendly engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels of the business; this forms the basis of our core values: Trust, Respect and Diversity
- Keen to learn about new technologies and share this knowledge with the team, presenting them as solutions when they are appropriate.
- People who are willing to learn from and teach the people around them.
At Aigenpulse we value our developers as people as well as employees. We want you to grow and learn here and so we would be delighted to support you to attend courses, conferences or anything else that would benefit you or your team. We also offer a very attractive benefits package including 24 days annual leave, private health care, dental treatment, gym membership & private pension.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. APPLICATION
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter care of Human Resources to with the subject line: Lastname, First name - Job ID: 2021:002 by the closing date of 30 September 2021. The cover letter may include:
- Links to previous examples of work such as GitHub
- A short paragraph providing an insight of what is important to you and what you would like to gain from the opportunity with us
As much as we would like to hire everybody, we do have to ensure that we both fit together.
- Initial screening call
- Telephone meeting with several members of the engineering team focusing on technical knowledge and providing insights on the team itself.
- Technical Test
- Telephone meeting with the team to ask general questions.