Location: UK-wide (fully remote working available)
Offered salary: £75 - £100k + leading corporate benefits
Chapman Tate Associates seek a Cloud Architect to join a leader in the digital transformational change arena going through an exciting growth period.
Q2 & Q3 has seen multiple senior hires join this thriving business & my client is looking to add further Cloud Solution Architects to their high performing team of specialists in throughout the UK.
My client is looking for you to play a key role in working with globally renowned, high profile clients driving their transformative digital change - this dynamic role includes involvement in the full end to end cycle including presales, solution design, planning, implementation and roll out.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of setting up and deployment of AWS cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience of AWS public cloud architecture experience services and concepts with a desire to work with emerging technologies across platforms
- A track record of closely working with internal teams; having design responsibilities across IT to elaborate relevant specialised aspects of IT solutions
- Experience with DevOps practices & tooling (DevSecOps, IaC, CI/CD, etc)
- AWS Solutions Architect certifications (SA Pro cert highly desirable)
- Multiple examples whereby you have successfully determined the correct processes for your projects considering scalability, reliability, security needs, and budgets
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-known organisation that will provide you with the platform to bring your technical expertise to the table whilst also allowing you to work in a truly entrepreneurial manner.
In addition to an excellent financial package & leading corporate benefits, clear career progression & excellent work-life balance is offered by my client.
This is a business priority for my client therefore apply online now for a quick turnaround.Please note only candidates with relevant right to work & who are UK based be considered for this vacancy.