Senior Civil Engineer - London - £50,000 - £57,000
Do you want to work on large-scale projects in both London and Australia!? My Client is looking for a talented Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their London based Engineering team. As part of your role, you would have the opportunity to design Major Infrastructure Projects, road, and master planning from conceptual to detailed design stage. You will also interface with a wide range of world-class architects, master planners, specialist design consultants, leading construction contractors, and the relevant government authorities.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects in accordance with client requirements, on time, within budget
- Undertake flood risk assessment, highways and infrastructure design, surface/foul water drainage design including SuDs, utility co-ordination and earthwork's analysis to DMRB, MfS, SHW, Sewers for Adoption and Local Authority Standards.
- Prepare design and construction drawings for technical approval, tender and construction, to include S278/38, 104 and 106 technical agreements.
- Undertake Client, project team and stakeholder liaison and consultation /coordination.
- As Project Leader, monitor and control project costs and forecasting.
- Minimum 8 years practical experience in preliminary design, design management, detail design, and documentation, including preparing specifications, of Civil Engineering projects including:
- Highways and roadworks
- Flood risk assessments
- Surface water and foul sewer design
- Basement drainage systems including under slab drainage.
- Retention basins, attenuation tanks and other SuDS features for both design and implementation.
- Negotiating with, preparing documentation for and correspondence with and making submissions to statutory undertakers, the Highways Agency, the Environment Agency, Local Lead Flood Authorities and other local authorities.
If you want to work for one of the Uk's most established Consultancy please get in touch with Jkempf@skilledcareers.co.uk Alternatively please call 07715091142