Here at graze we're on a never-ending hunt for tastier, crunchier, fresher, better snacking. Why? Because we want to help people enjoy healthy living every day. We think snacks made with seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients and lots of imagination is a good place to start.
After all, it's what's helped us become one of the market leaders. Now part of the Unilever family, we remain true to our nimble, tech-led beginnings to find ways to grow our multi-channel brand within the healthy snacking market.
We're a bunch of like-minded people but we're not all the same. We're a diverse lot with different experiences and backgrounds but, like our snacks, we combine to make something wonderful. You can be yourself, feel like you belong, as you'd like to belong.the role, Data Analyst...
Data analytics at graze is that important to us, fuelled by data is one of our company's values. The Data team plays the vital role of building and supporting the systems that enable our commercial and operational teams to make data-driven decisions.
The role of a graze Data Analyst is to generate and deliver insight from the broad range of data sources that are integrated into our data warehouse. We aim to automate as much as we possibly can; the majority of everyday decisions are made off the back of self-serve analytics tools that we've built, leaving us to get stuck into the most challenging and impactful business problems!
We are looking for a curious and commercially-minded Data Analyst to focus on driving forward our data capabilities, primarily on the Retail-side of our business. This role could suit a graduate, graduate level, or someone with a real interest and passion in Data!
The core skill set for this role is SQL and data visualisation, using Tableau on top of our data warehouse.What You'll Be Responsible For...
You will report into our Lead Analyst and be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders to understand their business needs and scope and design solutions
- Setting up automated processes to ingest new data sources into our data warehouse
- Writing SQL and using DBT to transform and analyse data sets
- Sharing these insights with the wider team by creating reporting tools and Tableau dashboards.
Some examples of the type of questions and challenges you'll be helping us tackle:
What we're looking for in you..
- How are our sales KPIs tracking against our short and long-term targets?
- How impactful was our latest promotion in driving both trial of the brand and healthy repeat purchase behaviour?
- How do visitors to our website behave on-site and what are the main drop-off points in our customer conversion journeys?
- What makes a best-seller, and how can we use this insight to inform our product innovation?
- How can we free up time and resource by automating manual processes, enabling the Retail team to do more of what they do best?
What We Expect In The First 6 Months...
- You learn fast and you're curious! You have an ability to adapt, with fast problem-solving capabilities
- You have strong SQL skills, and a burning desire to continue to develop your skill set in the field of data analytics
- You're personable, a natural collaborator and an effective communicator - you're
- exceptional at explaining complex ideas in a digestible way for non-technical people
What We Can Offer You...
- Gain a solid understanding of graze's data analytics, systems and business processes
- Be in a position to confidently build and productionise new SQL pipelines and Tableau workbooks
- Build strong relationships with your team and key people you work with
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays), BUPA private medical insurance and pension scheme
- One day a year to use for volunteering, and one to use for a health day (both of your choosing)
- Fully remote working until it is safe to return to our offices, and then up to 3 days per week working remotely when we are back in our Kingston-upon-Thames base
- Time and support in attending relevant meetups and conferences
- Plenty of opportunity for presenting on technical subjects, in learning and conference-style environments both internally and externally
- Hacker Time, one day per month dedicated to hacking away (no distractions!) on whatever you'd like. This could be learning a new language, trying out a new tool, or running a fun tech day with your team
- Clubs, socials, onsite shop, gym and more!
- Free snacks!
Powered by JazzHR