Miryco Consultants are working with a renowned UK Insurer/Asset Manager seeking an experienced Corporate Credit Analyst to join their ambitious Investment Team. This is the perfect opportunity for a Credit Analyst with 2-5 years experience at a rating agency, bank or asset manager to broaden their skillset. A highly competitive package is on offer (£60k-£70k + competitive bonus).
Responsibilities will include:
- Fundamental and secondary analysis and monitoring of liquid credit. Identify sector trends, risk concentrations, and make recommendations based on a relative value analysis.
- Formulating fundamental credit recommendations for each existing exposure and new bond investment.
- Keeping financial models up to date and updating the team after each earnings release.
- Maintaining an up to date buy list, including fundamental credit recommendation (internal rating view), relative value assessment, preferred tenors and positioning within the capital and corporate structure.
- Maintaining an updated watchlist and informing the team of any news that may change a fundamental credit recommendation.
- Writing sector and issuer reports to be presented to some of the committees the CIO and DCIO attend to.
- Assisting other members of the Investments Team or any other team in matters related to bond exposure.
- The successful candidate will have worked for a recognised rating agency, in banking or within the asset management industry for between 2 - 5 years.
- Strong data manipulation and interpretation skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with both internal and external partners are a must.
- Good working knowledge of global financial markets, sound analytical capabilities and relationship management strengths (to obtain information/ analysis from third parties).
The firm is offering a generous benefits package and has a very flexible work from home offering.
Location: Central London
Salary: £60k-£70k + bonus
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. "
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com