Do you love sport, anytime, anyplace, anywhere? Are you an experienced Senior Scheduler looking for your next career move? Do you want to be responsible for transmitting the biggest events in live sport to fans across the globe?
Live sport means a challenging, dynamic environment but also an exciting and rewarding one! If you are a broadcast ninja who thrives under pressure and gets enthused by the chance to define new process, then this new role within our growing broadcast team in Leeds could be the opportunity for you.
As our Senior Presentation Scheduler, you'll play a lead role within our TX Scheduling team, which is responsible for the creation and delivery of the playlists for every event on our OTT platform and for our Spanish and Italian Linear Channels. Using Media Genix What's On, you will work closely with our Transmission, Planning, Advertising and Operational teams as well as local Production staff to ensure that we manage accurate and effective delivery of all schedules and content.
Our Scheduling Team is very much at the heart of DAZN. So your positive, creative attitude along with some strong collaboration skills will play a key part towards galvanising and developing our growing department.
Due to the nature of our live broadcast environment, there may be some occasions you'll need to be on call out of hours to respond to any critical scheduling issues which may affect live transmission. As our new Senior Presentation Scheduler, you'll have the opportunity to:
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Presentation scheduling of live events on an ever-expanding OTT platform
- Presentation of multisport linear channels across the DAZN portfolio.
- Be the key liaison between Central Planning, Media Planning and Transmission,
- Lead on developing department workflows to ensure efficiency
- Manage content partnership requirements and accurate delivery of promo campaigns, schedule timings and delivery to Transmission
- Work closely with the local and central production teams for scheduling requirements
- Assist in the organising of weekly and monthly planning meetings with in-house and international teams
Even better if you have:
- An interest in sports.
- Senior level experience in presentation scheduling, formats and operating systems in an OTT environment.
- Experience working with Media Genix What's On.
- Experience of live broadcast formats and the ability to read live running orders.
- Experience of working on and developing strategy on a linear platform.
- Experience in an international organisation
- Team mentoring experience
- Language skills
- Involvement in other broadcast related projects