About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Genesis is a global business unit of Technip Energies, providing impartial consulting services to its clients in traditional hydrocarbon and the energy industries. We have an unrivalled track record of bringing high-impact solutions to clients. Our mission is to be a trusted advisor on the journey to a sustainable future. We're problem solvers who are at the forefront of innovation and our world-class experience, individual expertise and collective wisdom is what differentiates Genesis in today's market.
From Engineers and Specialists to Project Managers and Support Staff, spread across 13 countries, our people thrive in a dynamic, proactive business that's balanced with a deep sense of environmental responsibility. Never standing still, we see limitless possibilities for our solutions; and our knowledge sharing, collaboration and innovative thinking are just a few of the ways we fuel our energy for what we do.Scope of Work:
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to execute the FEED project within the agreed manhours and duration
- Understand the scope of the project and provide ideas for decreasing project costs / manhours in FEED and EPC phases
- Prepare Addendums to existing client mechanical specifications to update / clarify requirements and reduce project costs
- Prepare mechanical datasheets for all new items of tagged equipment based on client requirements, data from other disciplines, experience and lessons learnt from previous projects
- Review and comment on documents produced by other disciplines to ensure a consistent, high quality FEED design.
- Check documents produced by other mechanical engineers
- Participate in project safety reviews (HAZOP, HAZID, SIL) as necessary
- Pro-actively liaise with other engineers to progress the FEED design
- Resolve comments received on mechanical documents from client and other engineers
- Interact / present to client as required on technical mechanical issues
- Communicate on progress, engineering issues and potential future problems with the rest of the project team
- Be responsible for the issuing of mechanical documents to an agreed timescale and manhours
lt is essential that applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.genesisenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
"As an equal opportunity employer Technip Energies considers only qualified applicants without regard to colour, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status."