Up to £22,000 per annum, plus performance bonus and benefitsWe are Together
- Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together
as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are recruiting for a Customer Account Manager
to come and join us on a permanent basis. This role requires you to handle a variety of customer service tasks
, ranging from simple account/payment queries to assisting customer with financial difficulties.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Initiate and maintain contact with customers to ensure a positive outcome is achieved.
- Answering customer queries efficiently and effectively to meet their needs.
- Complete financial statements for customers to calculate appropriate affordability.
- Effectively taking payments whilst adhering to the company payment policy
- Set payment plans for customers that are both affordable and sustainable, ensuring they are appropriate for both business and customer
- Being able to identify vulnerable customers
- Identify customer complaints in accordance with the company policy
- Being able to build fantastic knowledge of our products and services to help resolve customer queries
- Proven experience in a collections environment
- The ability to work to targets
- A confident, customer focused telephone manner
- Effective decision making skills
- Effective negotiation & communication skills
- The ability to adapt to change
- To be able to work as part of a team as well as own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to help customers
- Knowledge of litigation process for secured charges
- Experience of working on a dialler system
- Knowledge regulated financial regulated industries
- Understanding of GDPR rights
- Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel etc
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday plus your Birthday, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
- please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.