Front End Developer - Contract Location
: Remote Length:
6 months About the role:
A growing investment impact company is looking for a Front End Developer to develop the UI for a new web app they are building to replace their existing client portal. The company provides ESG scores and reports for a wide range of investments, and as the range of products they provide grows their current platform has started to need replacing with a more capable and scalable one.
The company is looking for a front end developer with solid React and TypeScript experience, with experience of implementing web APIs. Some experience of backend development in C# / .NET would be beneficial, but is not essential. Responsibilities:
- Work with the UX designer to implement prototypes and models in a fully-functioning web app
- Input technical expertise to the design process to ensure that proposed designs are technically feasible
- Develop a fast and responsive modern interface that looks fantastic
- Excellent HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience building cloud native applications
- Experience of building user interfaces with data-heavy dashboards
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Experience of integrating web APIs into the front end
- Unit testing experience.
- C# and .NET experience
- Experience building event driven distributed systems
- Experience of microservices based architecture
- Experience of owning software development through to production
- Test automation experience (including out of process component, data and end to end testing)
This contract sits outside IR35.