Gtmhub faces a unique challenge... and it involves bridge building without a hammer. Maybe you can help?
Despite our impressive monthly growth rate, steadily increasing Net Promoter Score, and expanding roster of globally recognized clients over the past 12 months, we have one area that we need to do a much better job: telling our story.
We have bits and pieces of our story, like islands scattered in an archipelago.
Gtmhub is missing a bridge builder. Someone who can connect our islands of stories with copywriting bridges.
And that's why we need you.
Given the massive growth that the OKR software market is already experiencing and the inevitable growth in the future, the Copywriter and Creative Storyteller (SEO focused) role at Gtmhub will put you on the front lines as we define an entirely new category of enterprise software.
It's going to be fast and furious like Dominic Toretto...but wow, you'll learn a ton. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to express your creative talents through a B2B SaaS lens: our competitors are boring, and that's something that we refuse to be.
If you think that this sounds like a potentially good fit for you, carry on.The Nitty Gritty
Here are the responsibilities
you'll have on a regular basis:
What We're Looking For
- Working with the marketing team, turning presentation storyboards into clear narratives for executives, sales leaders, and partner teams
- Spicing up landing page copy with prose and poetry that converts. That's where your SEO expertise comes in
- Aiding the senior executive team to turn concepts into compelling content - blog posts, whitepapers, etc.
- Supporting Sales + Sales Enablement teams, especially for effectively communicating the Gtmhub core value proposition
- Writing compelling, measured, and refined ad copy to support the digital marketing team
- Supporting the broader marketing team in executing events, promoting our ideas in a unique, on-brand way
- Working in tandem with the other copywriter(s), collaborating for effectiveness and impact
- A bunch of other things that will inevitably pop up...we're a fast-growing start-up after all
We don't expect anyone to fit perfectly inside boxes, but do some of these describe you?
Compensation And Benefits
- A track record of copywriting that's proven to engage
- Can balance writing for robots (search engines) and people to crush SEO
- Edits content as well as you create it
- Passionately collects stories and loves telling them
- A disciplined writer who loves the power in the pen (and doesn't mind exploring AI tools like GPT-3 or others to improve your writing)
- Understands the criticism that comes with creativity and greatness
- Has a body of work that supports your claims, free of BS.
- Organized and detail-oriented. A grammer feind... sorry, grammar fiend
- Not afraid to speak up and propose ideas to make things better
- More than comfortable using software tools - Outlook, Excel/Sheets, Asana, Slack, etc.
- Communicate a basic understanding of OKRs and offer an opinion as to why they work effectively
- Can give two examples of a demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning and exploration
- Serious about enjoying the ride of working in a start-up that will power the transition to a Knowledge Economy
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities
- Stock option opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career
If you're the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, you'll like what we're doing at Gtmhub.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That's why we have built the world's best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.