Hotwire is a global, strategic communications consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation and revenue to achieve business outcomes. Recognised as the #1 technology communications consultancy globally and by multiple client award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communication and marketing solutions and experience across a number of technology categories. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies build a sustainable business. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we're a group with a "One Team" mentality. Having been awarded #1 in the 2021 Best Companies Top 100 small companies to work for in London, #3 media company and #4 small company in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger. We would love you to join our UK team as Paid Media Manager Why this role?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for working for an integrated comms and marketing consultancy with a client base of leading technology and business services clients. We strive for best-in-class campaign delivery and we have a reputation for creating and delivering effective and cutting-edge marketing strategies and plans for our clients. Due to expansion, we are currently looking for a Paid Media Manager to work across a number of client accounts focusing on social media strategies and initiatives.
In order to be successful this role we are looking for someone with a proven track record in creating and driving B2B social media plans and campaigns across all channels - gained client or agency side. You will also have good project management skills and the ability to work across a number of internal and external stakeholders to drive ideas and build strong relationships. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a refreshing environment to gain solid project ownership and further grow their planning, commercial and strategic skills. Accountabilities
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Be incredibly commercially minded - and be looking to develop this further
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business.
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Day-to-day paid media operations across B2B platforms (Google Ads, DV360, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Look after a portfolio of around 4-5 clients and managing budgets.
- Implementation, optimisation and reporting of paid campaigns performance for multiple campaigns.
- Implementation of campaign strategy as well as A/B testing to enhance and optimise results.
- Influence and steer creative and copy for ads.
- Audience insights and strategy.
- Have a results focused approach to your work, ensuring client delight through deliverables.
- Have strong project management skills; be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating your team
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Act as a mentor to more junior team members; inspiring and driving them to reach their full potential!
- Get your hands dirty and be a real team player.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience when it comes to paid media management.
- Over 1 years' experience in a paid media manager role or equivalent.
- A strong, proven track record in Paid Media execution for B2B environments. You should however have a true passion for emerging technology and the space as a whole.
- Experience with planning tools and ROI measurement tools.
- Experience of working in close collaboration with internal teams and departments.
- Experience working with global brands; understanding the need for localisation.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail; the successful candidate will be confident analysing and present campaign results and recommendations to clients.
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency.
- Superb client relationship skills.
- An ability to multi-task and keep your cool under pressure.
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn't always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp - an annual trip to an international destination with the whole global team (once travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical every 4 years' service
- Employee Assistance Programme which includes free counselling sessions
- Headspace subscription
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days' holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.