Search Director (PPC / Paid Search) position at a Global Media Agency, based in Central London.
Clients are across FMCG or technology brands.
The role involves executing multi-market campaigns and global search strategy.
This has an EMEA focus, with some US & APAC activity also.
Salary up to £65k depending on experience.
The role is integral to cross channel knowledge sharing and contributing to channel integration across the agency. The ideal candidate will be expected to use their own initiative in setting up processes and expectations for the search team within the client hub. You will be expected to lead by example, growing the client base by upselling new services and contributing to team PR opportunities.
• Be an expert in paid search and up to date with recent industry developments
• Become an expert in all paid search services offered by the agency including execution & multi-market search
• Be forward thinking in the expansion of business opportunities, entrepreneurial in mind-set and always thinking of the expansion and engagement of additional or new services
• Be the central client contact for your client base, dealing at Director level and above with senior management within the client and organisation, becoming a trusted senior advisor
• Assist in the management of the paid search team, developing individuals across their engaged client base
• Contribute to pitch team work and initiate central search collateral projects where clear business and profitability benefits can be seen
Key skills & knowledge:
• 5+ years search experience ideally with experience of managing global search clients
• Exceptional client relationship skills
• Exceptional leadership skills, including support and development of team skills
• Effective and efficient working style / management & mentorship of the team resources
• Able to identify and develop business opportunities
• Experience of Digital Direct Response marketing essential
- • Language skills desirable