We are a global IT consultancy headquartered in Coventry, with presence in the UK, India, US, Europe, Malaysia and Mexico. We are a fast growing, agile & dynamic company and require someone who is able to work in this kind of environment.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Finance consultant who specifically has business operations experience, and Business Analyst experience would be ideal so please call this out in your CV and/or covering letter.Job Description
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling - Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.)
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members