Quotacom is proudly partnered with a well-funded, VC backed and fast growing MedTech Artificial Intelligence scale-up that provides a market-leading AI platform for the early diagnosis of cancer.
They have a strong international outlook with active installations across public and private hospitals in continental Europe and the UK, and and are set to secure FDA approval for expansion into the US.
On track to secure a second injection of significant investment from a consortium of top tier VCs in their Series B funding round, the company is in a strong position and poised to scale commercial operations and considerably advance their product offering - creating a full suite of AI-driven clinical applications for medical imaging and diagnostics.
They are seeking a Business Development Manager with a strong network across NHS Trusts, Radiology, and/or Oncology to continue building on the success in the UK and elevate their market presence to the next level.
You will be responsible for the sales their product portfolio in the UK and accountable for the execution of strategy in your territory. You will report directly into the Chief Commercial Officer and hold a strong influence on their product development strategy. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years' successful selling experience in Healthcare (-technology), preferably in
- IT solutions (PACS, RIS, VNA or EPR) in the UK. Experience with the NHS is preferred.
- A proven track record of closing deals in a complex healthcare (IT) environment.
- Experience with the DMU structure in the hospitals. Preferably in Radiology and/or Oncology and/or Pulmonology.
- You have excellent or native English and local language oral and written communication skills.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice