Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are partnered with a rapidly growing Multi-Family Office in London, Co-founded by two Senior Business Partners who have over thirty-five years of experience between them in the Private Wealth space. The duo are targeting UHNW UK-res Individuals and their Families in their new strategic venture and are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to join their team. You will have the support of an assistant and a portfolio manager in your new role. The firm are free of market segmentation and offer open architecture.Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Leverage off your current network and client base to attract new U/HNWIs to the MFO platform with a target of USD 30 MM in NNM/year.
- Aim to grow your current network of international clientele domiciled in the UK through using effective acquisition methods or achieving client referrals.
- Keep up with the turbulent market changes and Co-ordinate with the portfolio manager to offer insightful investment solutions to your clients. Use current trends to achieve effective asset allocation and generate strong revenues with a target of 1% (ROA).
- Work effectively in a team to generate new ideas for business development.
- Role reports to the Managing Director
- A Hunter Private Banker with an established book of clients who would be interested in a Wealth Management structure
- An understanding or work experience in of a MFO set up is preferable
- Experience in selling Lombard Loans or Real Estate finance is highly desirable
- Experience and knowledge in client onboarding procedures and KYC
- Fluent in English. Any other language is desirable
- Located in the UK, ideally in London