About Slate Asset Management
Slate Asset Management is a global alternative investment platform focused on real estate. We are rapidly expanding our European footprint, scaling our investment platform in the region across strategies, geographies and asset classes. We focus on fundamentals with the objective of creating long-term value for our investors and partners. Slate's platform has a range of investment strategies, including opportunistic, value add, core plus and debt investments. We are supported by exceptional people and flexible capital, which enable us to originate and execute on a wide range of compelling investment opportunities.
At Slate, we operate in a collaborative and close-knit work environment that provides opportunities for growth, autonomy and career progression. We value an entrepreneurial mindset, dedication and teamwork.
Visit slateam.com to learn more.The Position
Slate Asset Management is seeking an Analyst to support its Asset Management and Investments teams in Europe.
The Analyst is expected to provide timely analytical support and assist with the management of our real estate portfolios, while also performing broader asset management and investment duties as needed. Responsibilities will include to evaluate and execute real estate investments across Europe, research and analysis, financial modeling, contribute new investment strategies and ideas, interact with brokers, sellers, and advisors, negotiation of lease contracts, participate actively in regular meetings with Slate's senior management team and investment committee to discuss acquisition opportunities as well as special projects as required. The Analyst will have the opportunity to work across teams and across geographies, in Europe and abroad.Qualifications and Experience
Application Process & Timeline
- Completed undergraduate and/or master's degree in real estate, business, finance, or related field;
- Fluent in English and other European languages strongly preferred;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial environment; and
- Team player with exceptional work ethic.
Please submit your application via LinkedIn. All candidates who are selected for preliminary interviews will be contacted regarding next steps.