SLA, KPI, Service Desk, Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Group Policy, Support Desk, Remote Server TCP/IP, DMS, Networking
The Technical IT Manager is required to provide guidance and leadership to the Service Desk Analysts ensuring they are providing excellent service levels and deliver consistently high quality when recording, analysing and resolving incidents within prompt response times and managing user expectations.
The role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating, and resolving incidents and requests, through frequent contact with key stakeholders and vendors and providing efficient team working and daily supervision of the service desk managed services.
This individual must be extremely comfortable working in a Microsoft Server, Azure, Exchange, VMware, and medium size business IT environment.Suitable candidates should show some of the following:
- Experience of managing a service desk
- Experience of Azure
- Understanding MSP functions and KPIs
- A thorough knowledge of service desk operations and using call logging systems
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Experience of working with incident, service request and problem management processes
- Ability to identify and develop solutions to enhance and maintain IT services
- Windows Client (MCSA certification or equivalent advantageous)
- Active Directory & MS Exchange
- Mobile Device Management
- Telephony administration
- Office 365
- MS Azure knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Superb customer service, telephone and client facing skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player but with the capacity to be strongly self-motivated.
- Pro-active in seeking out tasks and executing accordingly.
- Ability to deal with difficult or demanding situations in a calm and professional manner.
Please Apply now for immediate consideration.