Java DeveloperIf you are a Java Developer looking for a new role, why not pursue one with a company that is flying the flag for Derry/Londonderry's growing tech scene, while proactively investing £millions into the technical skills of its dev teams?Why here? Why you?If you are mid-weight Java Developer, say 3+ years' experience, it is crucial your employer buys into both your professional and technical progression for you to progress to senior/leadership roles down the line. This is just some of the ways our client will do that:
Who will you be doing this for?
- They will coach and mentor you in the adoption of new technologies.
- They will broaden your technical coverage, giving you a taste of what it is like to develop apps cross web, mobile and desktop.
- They will treat you like an adult, giving you as much flexibility as your life needs while asking for no commitment for you to be in an office full time.
- They will help you get certified with new technologies- most recently their teams have seen an uptake in certifications in the likes of Kubernetes and AWS.
- What will you be doing?
- First and foremost, you will be using the likes of Java to develop bespoke (and highly scalable) software. These are micro services driven, meaning you will make ample use of Spring/Spring Boot.
- From there you can also pick up new technologies like Ionic/Cordova, in developing mobile apps that transform how major businesses operate.
- You'll take ownership of key projects within your technical domain as the company shows a level of trust in your skills and ability.
- You'll use SCRUM, deploy software using CICD, and much more.
What will you need to do the job?
- An established technology company that is born and bred in Northern Ireland.
- A company that has invested £millions in scaling their operations here, but more importantly have invested in upskilling their teams in the latest technologies. This is a trend that continues.
- A brand well known for developing cutting edge software for the financial industry, without the heavily corporate vibes that come with a typical role within the banking industry.
What will you get for doing the job?
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Demonstrable commercial experience using Java, specifically frameworks like Spring/Spring boot.
- An interest in Deployment/DevOps technologies (the role will see you learn the likes of Docker and Kubernetes).
Are you still interested?Reach out to Dean Kelly at Anson McCade for a private chat. If you like what you hear we can process a formal application.
- A base salary of £35,000-£45,000.
- Benefits such as private healthcare.
- Training and certs in new technologies like AWS and Kubernetes.
- Various lifestyle benefits and perks.
- Flexible working with WFH options.