40k - 50k Based on Experience
Cremarc is a B2B Full Service Marketing Agency that specialises in Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and Account Based Marketing (ABM). We are currently embarking on our next stage of growth and so far this year we have been highly successful at adding new names to our loyal client base.
We are passionate about marketing and are leaders in the use of marketing automation and marketing technology to deliver data-driven success. For Cremarc, good is not good enough. We always aim to provide something special for our clients and our extensive marketing experience ensures we deliver results.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for delivering marketing services to a number of our clients. This will include advising them on marketing strategy, planning and execution of integrated digital marketing programmes and using data to analyse results and continually improve the outcomes delivered.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
We are looking for some who is used to working in an agency environment, although open to someone who has been working in a high-pace inhouse marketing team looking to make the move to an agency.
You will have experience across the full marketing mix with a passion and flair for digital marketing including Social, SEO, PPC, eMarketing and Marketing Automation. or a particular focus on content development.
You will be credible at developing marketing strategy with the client, but it is just as important that you have the technical marketing skills to turn the agreed strategy into action and work as a hands-on member of the team to make things happen.
Self-driven, analytical and results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profitability. A forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior management and sales staff. A good team player who can manage multiple clients on an ongoing basis and willing to go the extra mile.
- Minimum of 3-4 years marketing experience.
- Degree or CIM Diploma educated.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and pressured environment.
- Experience of working within the B2B sector
- Experienced with one or more Marketing Automation platforms (i.e. Act-on, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Ability to write compelling content.
- Proven experience of owning marketing campaigns and projects from end to end.
- Experience in all key areas of a marketing department environment (i.e.Social Media platforms, SEO, PPC, eMarketing, Marketing Automation, web, CMS, creative, CRM, analytics).
- Organisation and planning skills essential.
- Analytical mind and experience of analysing key metrics to drive performance.