As a Mobile and Quality Assurance Specialist for Indiespring you are expected to bring a keen eye for detail and a high standard of work whilst working both autonomously and as part of a team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that testing is completed on time to an expected standard and that all results are monitored and fed back to the relevant departments accordingly in line with whichever ticketing software they are using for the project. You will be expected to work offsite regularly to test for one of our telematics clients; this will involve driving predetermined testing circuits close to your home and monitoring results to be given to your line manager. Your direct line manager will be the Head of Quality Engineering. The role will be split between home working and working in the office when required. This role will be flexi-time, however you will need to be available between the core hours daily of 10:00 - 15:00 to be contactable. This is a full time position and your contracted hours will be 40 hours a week.The key roles and responsibilities for a Mobile and Quality Assurance Specialist are detailed below:
The following is required for this position:
- Be responsible for ensuring that all products worked on are tested to the expected standards.
- Be responsible for flagging issues and updating tickets on the relevant ticketing software.
- Be expected to work offsite regularly to a high and reliable standard whilst staying within the agreed deadlines.
- Be responsible for reporting to the Head of Quality Engineering with results or issues.
- Be responsible for the monitoring, safety and current operating software status of multiple mobile devices and potentially client hardware. Be expected to have a level of competency with technology, mobile devices and Google software.
- Be responsible for ensuring that accessibility standards are maintained throughout testing
The following is desirable, but not essential for this position:
- Must have a full, clean, UK driving license.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and problem solve.
WORKING AT INDIESPRING
- Vehicle (not motorcycle/moped) for telematics testing.
- A basic knowledge of accessibility for technology.
- Previous experience with Quality Assurance
We're crazy about technology and humans. We celebrate merging them together and celebrate them equally in their own right. Alongside a generous remuneration package, our culture is centred around our people, who are by far our greatest asset.
The world changes regularly, and our fully flexible approach isn't a policy we've taken lightly. As individuals, we acknowledge that life is full of ups and downs, so it was important for us to create an environment that is inclusive, honest and transparent.
Our benefits package includes:
- Incredibly flexible working (work when and where you want!)
- Free Office Drink fridge
- Birthdays off
- Team lunches/socials
- Office games
- Private Health/Life insurance options
- Away days
- Monthly team socials
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Christmas shutdown
- Match up to 10% pension contributions
- Annual bonuses
- Training budget - £1000 - to use as you want