ervice Desk Analyst
The Service Delivery team is the front line and face of technology, interacting and supporting colleagues and staff on a daily basis, for a fast-paced currency exchange business.
As a valued member of the Service Delivery Team your responsibilities will include first and second line IT technical support with a focus on Application support requests.
As a small, yet busy Service Desk, you will also be expected to bring exciting new ideas to the table in ways to improve our efficiency - by reducing manual work and repetitive processes by means of automation.
We are looking for someone who has a technical support background and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a desire to learn and grow as a professional. With exposure to both system administration and application support elements, this role is very diverse and offers fantastic opportunity for new experiences and follow-on progression. The position is predominantly based from our London (Canary Wharf) office.
- Investigating and resolving user raised requests ranging from hardware to bespoke software support.
- Responding to monitoring alerts and being a first line of incident response.
- There is often a great deal of urgency associated with resolving incidents therefore you will need to be able to prioritise proactively and escalate as necessary.
· Producing documentation and knowledge sharing with the team.
- Change and incident Management.
- Experience using Jira or similar Service Support tools, to include SLA management.
- Experience in managing and supporting end user desktops (Windows 10)
- Experience in managing Microsoft Office 365 application suite
· Previous experience supporting bespoke applications.
· Experience working within an ITIL framework.
· Performing well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and comfort in engaging with stakeholders across the business.
· Clear communication skills when talking to both a business and a technological audience.
· Problem management and task breakdown skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting/supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM application
- Previous experience with Azure Cloud services.
- Experience in supporting any trading application platforms (or similar).
- Previous experience of investigating application-related systems and user requests and resolving or coordinating the resolution of issues
- Experience working with third party vendors on issues requiring deeper investigation, coordinating resolution and providing feedback to users.
- Experience of a similar role within a financially regulated business.
- Previous experience in service improvement and process analysis.
We have a range of really exciting benefits, to name a few...
- 25 days Annual leave, with a chance to purchase up to 5 additional days
- 24/7 GP, counselling and Psychotherapy sessions for all members and their direct families
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous maternity leave
- 4x Life Assurance
- Access to a wide range of Cash Plan services
- Access to Pirkx, our amazing online benefits portal where you have a chance to win up to £3000 in a lotto draw and access a range of discounts to use in shops and restaurants and much much more!