Channel Marketing Lead £30k-40k DoE Edinburgh/ London based About SyncOrg
SyncOrg support IT solution providers to develop and grow their business. We are supporting partners with industry leading consultancy services.
SyncOrg work with industry leading IT vendors such as Amazon Web Services to develop their partners and help set them up for long terms success. Our services deliver real growth for partners and are leading in their market. We are in the midst of period of growth and looking for a Channel Marketing Lead to drive our channel marketing activity.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will work directly with our key partners across the globe to drive marketing campaigns that create demand for our services and drive customer acquisition through these strategic partnerships.
As an experienced marketing manager, you will know how to build relationships, create compelling messages, and ensure our services are at the forefront of our partners minds. This role will be pivotal in ensuring we grow demand and visibility for our brand and services. Roles and responsibilities
Required Skills & experience
- Develop integrated partner marketing campaigns
- Support the Head of Marketing in managing relationships with strategic partners. You will need to integrate with our partner's marketing and sales teams to provide guidance, campaign support etc for their customer acquisition campaigns.
- Ensure SyncOrg services are a key part of partner's value proposition.
- Ensure SyncOrg brand is maximized and developed through joint activity.
- Creation of sales support materials as required eg pitch decks, scripts, battlecards
- End to end campaign management and project coordination with partners, internal SMEs (content & digital), freelancer or agency support
- Work alongside the SyncOrg sales team to support sales initiatives eg partner incentive based competitions, partner events
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing with at least 3 being in a channel marketing or B2B marketing role
- Great knowledge of a wide range of marketing channels including events, advertising, digital, email, CRM, and analytics.
- Self-starter that can work on your on initiative
- Experienced in managing multiple relationships
- Experienced in campaign management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be results driven
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and jump into support day to day activities as needed
- Bring a creative mindset and fresh thinking to campaigns
- Experience in technology or professional industries would be highly advantageous
- Experience in managing teams or mentoring team members would be a plus as we grow the marketing department
The role is a full-time position and can be based out of our Edinburgh or London office with remote working during the pandemic.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and friendly company with a true opportunity to define and grow your career. How to apply
Please provide a cover letter and CV