We're looking for a SEO Specialist
to join our award-winning digital agency based in Doncaster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative and friendly team environment. You'll be expected to implement results-focused SEO / PPC strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio or local and national clients. A 'can-do attitude' is essential plus the ability to work quickly under pressure with constant attention to detail whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work. You'll be working in a small team as SEO Specialist and will be responsible for maintaining the team's performance and ensure they are delivering to the set standards as well as achieving strict timescales. Key Requirements:
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimisation Practices
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Proficiency with SEO tools, such as Moz, Ahrefs SEO, SEMrush, Linkody, Majestic SEO and Screaming Frog.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to co-ordinate campaign activities
- Preparing In-depth reports
- Actively running and reviewing Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Analysing Keywords and SEO techniques
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals
- Monitor search engine results, analysing key website metrics while providing recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.