- Accountable for developing a great experience for customers receiving support under issue to resolution processes by ensuring accurate, automated, and cost-efficient diagnostics
- Accountable for determining the information and logical steps required to enable self-service assurance of service operations and assisted diagnostics of customer services
- Accountable for ensuring the customer, affiliate care organisations and service operations have the tooling required to support the most common problems experienced and route to the most suited resolution path
- The planning horizon is annually in support of a typical service lifecycle and introduction of services to live operation.
- Experience working in the Mobile Telecommunications industry is required for this role
- Experience in troubleshooting or diagnosing customer services and technical design aspects, ensuring tooling requirements are incorporated into programmes of work that directly enhance our capability to diagnose services used by our customers in an automated fashion
- Experience in service design thinking practices within the telecommunications industry
- Experience in analysing, optimising and/or re-engineering customer facing processes for support through multi-channel environments as well as self-service mechanisms and procedures
Candidates at this level should demonstrate:
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams
- Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts
- Will have a high-level, broad end-to-end understanding of our business and its operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service-orientated environment
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness, and ability to support other team members
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts
Our people make us who we are. We're a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it's important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we're committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.