Digital & Social Media ManagerHertfordshire
- £28,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary
- Fantastic Bonus Potential
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Home & Office Culture
This globally recognised FMCG powerhouse within the beauty sector is looking for a Digital & Social Media Manager to join the ranks and help develop and maintain their tone of voice across all Social Media Channels - keeping in line with all the latest trends in the market.
These guys hold market-leading positions worldwide with products available in over 150 countries. It is one of the most exciting and colourful brands on the market.
Big plans are in place for the rest of 2021, with exciting new NPD coming to market - which will shake up the category and trigger growth within the business. They are present in both retail and professional beauty channels, with a turnover of £80m and a clear direction to grow this to £100m in the next few years.
You will be working with a vibrant team that is hungry and passionate about the brand. If you are looking for a career move into a global leader in the beauty category, then this is the one for you.Opportunity:
This is an exciting time to join this business as they continue to move with the trends in the market and grow their Social Media presence.
This opportunity sits within the Digital Team where you will be the voice and ears of the beauty brands across prioritised digital platforms, helping build communities and long-term equity for the brands!
You will report into the eContent lead in the team and work on some globally renowned beauty brands which you will have heard of and probably have in your own home!
Some of the main responsibilities in the role will include:
- The development of communication strategy with insights arising from close engagement with beauty branded communities.
- Work with PR and SEO agencies to ensure content is aligned across platforms.
- Develop and maintain a distinct and credible tone of voice for Beauty Care-Retail brands.
- Develop and lead branded conversations on social media, brand websites, and eCommerce platforms, providing technical advice and inspiration.
- Respond to reviews and consumer questions where appropriate on Amazon and Bazaar Voice.
- Stay up to date with innovations on social media, keeping the Head of Digital and Brand Teams informed and taking a view of what is relevant and what is not relevant for driving the brand's awareness online.
- Continuously research and be on top of current social and beauty trends, as well as new platforms and formats.
- Use social media analytics and listening tools to measure, analyse and report on performance to ensure optimisation of content.
- In alignment with stakeholders (Marketing, eCommerce, Shopper), create and execute the Social Calendar
This is a highly exposed role within the business working with their highest growth brands so the future opportunities with these guys are endless. You:
We are looking for a high calibre, ambitious professional who is looking to join a business that is truly shaping the market and the category.
You need to have a passion for social media and all things Digital as well as being down with the current trends in the market.
This is what the desired skillset looks like:
- A degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing is ideal.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Light Room, Illustrator, Premier, and After Effects would be advantageous (you do not need all these though!)
- High functional competency in community management, communications development, and strategic marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and enjoy working with autonomy.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Make strong recommendations to Senior Leadership teams to assist in growth plans.
If you are up for a challenge in a business in considerable growth and launching exciting NPD to market, then get in touch to find out more.