We are hiring a Senior Partnership Manager to join our revenue team. We are growing rapidly and this role will have a direct impact on our success!Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase customer loyalty and CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team over over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton and have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to our VP Global Partnerships, you will help implement our partnerships strategy at a regional level.
You will work closely with strategic alliances, agencies and ISV partnerships to source and influence major deals, allowing us to scale faster and become the obvious choice of provider.
You'll identify and sign up key partners to create a network of revenue producing partnerships, helping to deliver a consistent and scalable pipeline of opportunities
Your mission will be to support opportunities sourced through partnership connections to increase their win rate. In addition to contributing to the overall revenue figure, the partnerships you build will significantly impact the overall success of our clients, creating better onboarding experiences, additional product functionality and improving customer retention..What kind of people do well in this role?
Why join Ometria?
- Experienced You ideally have proven experience working in both Partnerships and SaaS within the eCommerce or retail space. You are able to talk credibly on the level of a senior retail marketer and build a network of both tech and agency partners in the martech space.
- Strong communicator You effectively communicate with your internal team and external partners, acting as an ambassador for the company within our ecosystem
- Relationship building You can maintain a large number of effective relationships simultaneously. You are skilled in active listening, and positioning solutions in a way that is useful for the partner.
- Commercial You are revenue focused and results driven. You are used to carrying and achieving targets and providing accurate forecasts for a partner function.
One of our values is "It's awesome to be here", here are some of the reasons we love working here
- Team of amazing people We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you'll have an impact We're solving interesting challenges and you'll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development We're in this together and want you to become the best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles.
- Going above and beyond to help each other We're all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other to thrive and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.Benefits
- 30 days holiday + 1 day on your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Mental Health Support (Spill, Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Financial Benefits (Salary Sacrifice Pension, DIS, Income Protection)
- Professional Development Fund