At Armadillo, we harness the power of data to change consumer behaviour and deliver unrivalled ROI. And we do this with some of the world's biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald's, P&O Cruises and Cunard, producing beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
- We challenge asking good questions, being curious, looking for learning opportunities, collaborating to find solutions and supporting each other.
- We craft looking through the client's eyes to anticipate their reaction, stepping back to consider 'is this the very best I can do?', taking feedback onboard, not looking for someone to blame but considering how to make things better.
- We deliver measuring and sharing results in a way everyone can understand, treating Clients' budgets as if they were our own, recognising and thanking people, keeping an eye on the future to solve problems before they become bigger, being specific in asking for help.
We do award-quality work every day. Sometimes we enter them too.
We have ambitious plans to grow the agency. Our aim is to become famous for delivering the best ROI.
Think you can help us?The role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Campaign Manager to work with exciting global clients leveraging Adobe Campaign Standard to scope, implement and deploy multi-channel marketing campaigns. Join our growing team and collaborate with industry leading experts to be part of an organisation where our clients trust us to take charge of their digital marketing, from strategy, content copy writing, design & animation, HTML builds through to scoping, building and deploying campaigns through Adobe Campaign Standard.Key Responsibilities
- Build setup and deploy marketing campaigns
- Involved in scoping new projects
- QA campaigns and builds prior to deployment
- Working with Strategy, HTML developers, Client Services to define campaigns and capabilities within the system
- Ability to answer CRM Adobe Campaign related queries
- Ability to debug and investigate issues related to Adobe Campaign and campaign deployment
- Create documentation and guides in relation to Adobe Campaign and campaign set up
- Report results and provide feedback to enhance campaigns and efficiency
- Experience in using Braze, Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard or a similar CRM platform
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and journeys
- CRM digital marketing
- Understanding of databases and relationships between tables
- Familiar with SQL queries
- Understanding of HTML
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding of multi-channel campaigns
- Be able to train mentor other members of the team
- Client facing skills - to be able to present or explain campaigns to clients
- Flexible working 7.5 hours a day worked flexibly between 8am and 6.30pm
- 25 days' annual leave, plus a day off on your birthday
- Summer and Christmas hours - finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health
- IPA Membership
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership
Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.