Do you have a kind, compassionate heart and would like to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients in the Yeovil area?
Would you like to work for an award winning care company that offers a minimum of one hour visit per client?
If so, then please give us a call so we can tell you more about our care family!
Previous experience is not essential, just a kind and warm nature!
What we can offer you: -
- Hourly rate starting at £10 an hour
- Part Time and Full Time contracts
- Mileage and waiting time paid between visits
- Professional development
- FREE NVQ Level 2 & 3 training
- Double time on bank holidays
- Excellent work life balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Growing career opportunities
- Blue light card offering online and in store companies across the UK
- Rewards and recognition for CAREGivers who go above and beyond, including cards, vouchers and gifts!
- Refer a friend programme
- All PPE provided as well as regular COVID tests
What we need from you: -
- General day to day support for our clients
- Availability to work alternate weekends
- A full clean driving license
- Medication support
- Meal preparation
- Light housework/errands
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01935 577030.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Any applicant should be willing to comply with any current and future Government and PHE guidelines in regards to PPE (gloves, masks, shields etc), regular PCR testing and Covid/Flu Vaccination unless they are medically exempt from doing so.