Job Description: Sales Development Representative (SDR)About Us:
NUOPTIMA is the service arm of the Alphagreen Group. NUOPTIMA is the digital growth platform for ambitious brands that helps build and scale businesses at any stage. We work across all industries, including cannabis, nootropics, sexual wellness, vaping, pharmaceuticals, energy, and fintech.
Our end-to-end platform offers SEO, influencer marketing, and PPC, as well as e-mail marketing and various creative services. We also offer full-scale web design and CMS management services to help brands with international expansion. The Role
We are looking for an experienced SDR with a proven track record of tech and digital marketing knowledge to oversee all aspects of NUOPTIMA sales and client management. Speaking with inbound leads, generating new leads, managing CRM and client accounts with consistent cross- and upselling. The ideal candidate will have experience of the sales pipeline from start to finish and implement new ideas and structures so NUOPTIMA maintains its competitive edge. Responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Research and reach out to prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options and create client proposals and close deals
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and client reports
- Set sales targets, create client budgets, and maintain revenue sheets
- Set-up and maintain CRM, create and implement workflows
- Continuous internal communication between teams to implement projects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
We're looking for a hardworking and resourceful team player with a positive can-do attitude who is excited to work with a lean, dynamic group in a fast-paced environment. About you:
- Must have worked at an agency and managed a team
- Most of all, we are looking for enthusiasm for tech and sales
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- A sense of urgency and strong time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A bold negotiator and lateral thinker
- Experienced in using G-suite and project management systems such as Jira and Notion
- Strong and positive team player with excellent coordination skills
- Obsessed with quality, speed-to-market and passionate for innovation
- Highly motivated self-starter who is a quick learner and loves a good challenge
Desired Qualifications: These are not requirements for the role but are a plus:
- Good knowledge of and experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Experience using SEO tools such Ahrefs, Moz, Semrush
- Experience using Klaviyo, MailChimp, or other email software
- Excellent knowledge of using Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, basic budgeting, and meeting multiple deadlines
- Having worked at a fast-growing start-up or a fast-paced agency
- Fluency in additional European languages is a plus
- Tech-savvy - experience using GSuite, Trello, CRM systems such as Streak, Klaviyo, etc.
- £40-50k, negotiable based on experience
- Sales commission negotiable
Working for Alphagreen Group: Our Values
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We go above and beyond for our customers' happiness. We exceed their expectations, over-deliver and earn their loyalty.
Always be learning
We support continuous growth and individual learning. We place as much importance on our failures as our achievements. We confidently push boundaries.
We have a flat hierarchy. We are not afraid to challenge each other. We reward performance.
We move fast and break things. Constantly iterate, keep improving and never stand still.
Be your own CEO. Think big, be bold and take responsibility for the projects you are working on.
We are a team of A-players. We play hard, work harder; together.
We seek solutions and leverage the environment around us. We think on our feet in high-pressure environments and produce high-quality results.
We are here to win. Be driven, have a deep-rooted desire to achieve and smash through ceilings.