Accounts Receivable Analyst (AR Analyst) / Credit Controllerc£35,000 plus outstanding bonus
We're working closely with the CFO of a growing company to find an ambitious, bright, Accounts Receivable analyst to boost the finance team's capabilities for the future.
Who we're looking for:
What we're offering:
- High performer with potential to grow as the business scales up
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Finance/Accounting experience
- Competitive salary
- Really good bonus which actually pays out year after year
- A benefits package crammed with extras including a good pension, retail discount scheme, subsidised food, a football team, socials, and more
Apply today and we'll be in touch**Refreshing is a leading specialist in Senior Financial Recruitment, Executive Search, and Interim Management. We attract the best Senior Finance Professionals in London by hosting over 50 candidate and client events a year. Est 2013. https://www.linkedin.com/company/refreshinggroup
- Issue invoices and statements to customers and meet customer specific requirements.
- Ensuring Sales Ledger is up to date with receipts from customers allocated to their accounts in all currencies ensuring any prompt settlement discounts are accounted for.
- Liaising directly with customers or Customer Services to follow up on any queries with payments received.
- Preparing and generating Direct Debit collections from customers.
- Ensure invoice queries are followed up in a timely manner to avoid overdue debts.
- Proactive calls to customers/customer services to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with due dates
- Maintain customer master data.
- Assist in customer risk management.
- Support Customers/Sales Managers and Customer Services where necessary.
- Checking held order list on a daily basis, gaining authority to release any orders over their credit limit.
- Generating and sending aged debt reports internally and replying to requests for further information.
- Assist with accounts payable activities, including vendor master maintenance and control checks on a cover basis
- Review of credit limits
- Assisting with monthly reporting
- Ad-hoc projects