Acushnet Europe Limited is the home of Titleist, the #1 ball in golf, and FootJoy, the #1 shoe and glove in golf. We have a long standing reputation in the industry for quality and have always delivered the highest standards of Golf products, enabling the dedicated golfer to play the same products that are validated by the best golfers in the world.
Our Finance Team is
looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, contract basis (with a view to making this a permanent role). This position will be based at our headquarters in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire. The Role:
Supporting many functions within the Accounts Department, this is a varied position and will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Accounts Payable: processing multicurrency invoices, gaining approval, coding and timely submission
- Supplier queries, supplier maintenance, timely payments via BACS and other methods
- Checking and approving Barclaycard and staff expenses in Concur, maintaining current employee records;
- Updating and maintaining control books for UK and Ireland and reconciling postings;
- Preparing and processing various month end journals, reconciliations and reports;
- Involvement in preparing for SOX audits and maintain control documentation;
- Filing of invoices, US$ payments and journals and quarterly mileage deductions;
- Providing support for line manager and colleagues within the department;
- Direct involvement in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities
- Previous experience of an Accounts Department
- IT literate with good Excel knowledge
- Strong educational focus in Maths;
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative;
- Organised, methodical and accurate in your approach;
- A dedicated and hardworking attitude.
At Acushnet Europe Ltd we recognise that our staff are what continues to drive our business forwards, which is why we can offer you an excellent benefits package including:
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Contributory pension (salary sacrifice).
- Free use of our onsite, refurbished, wellness centre.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Onsite subsidised canteen
If you feel your skills and experience meets the above requirements, please send your CV and covering letter stating your current salary, to the HR Department at: UKRecruitment@acushnetgolf.com.
Ac ushnet Europe Ltd collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protections Regulations (GDPR). See the Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our website at www.titleist.co.uk.