Senior Front End Engineer | Data Privacy | Greenfield Project
A data privacy company, building software to efficiently enable the ethical use of data for analytics.
Leading the way in making data safe again and addressing this new social issue.
Working on high-performing products, using modern front end web applications in the new area of privacy engineering. Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a user-centric, data-first product using up to date technologies, making navigation for the end user as simple as possible
- Understand current products and work together with others to build new scalable features
- Contribute to design aspects and work collaboratively with the design team to create a professional UX
- 3+ years Front End experience (good understanding and commercial experience with React)
- Any experience with a typed language, such as TypeScript
The role offers hybrid working, a base salary of up to £90k (depending on experience), equity in the company and a long list of benefits.
If you are interested in taking on this Senior role in a modern, forward-thinking company, please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch with the remaining details.