We are PG ONE. Aka Publicis Groupe One.
We are the ideas, production and media for over 30 of the world's most known and loved brands from the world's biggest advertiser, P&G (Procter & Gamble).
When you see Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Fairy, Ariel, Always & Braun to name a few, that's us.
We are made differently to conventional agencies as we believe in the power of togetherness. Under one roof you'll find creatives, designers, strategists, account teams, producers, project managers, data scientists, PR & influence teams and media talent, all working as one.
And you'll find a culture of pushing new boundaries to solve the most complex business challenges. We call this culture "Dare to be Different" and we are very proud of it. Because we know you have to keep breaking new ground, without fear, to be successful.
We're believers that our differences make us stronger, which is why we actively look for and value diversity in every sense. We aim to build teams that represent people from all backgrounds and cultures, with a diversity of thought, perspectives and skill sets.
You'll find no egos or restrictive layers of hierarchy here but instead an ambition to empower talent at every level to help shape better outcomes in work and working life.Job DescriptionRole overview
The PR (MSL) team at PG ONE represents exceptional brands that are at the forefront of their sectors. Our expertise is to help clients discover their best stories to help shape their reputations and relationships. We work across a variety of sectors and accounts (from health care to fem care; oral care to baby care), helping clients to be more famous and interesting.
We are a close-knit team that prides itself on delivering intelligent and well thought-through campaigns that make a tangible difference to our clients' businesses. We're entrepreneurial, love new ideas and are looking for someone willing to get stuck into creating something great.
You will be a key strategic lead for our key global and regional design clients, providing strategic counsel, managing significant budgets and overseeing design of key campaigns both at a global and regional level. You will have significant experience in the planning of big brand-building campaigns as well as strategic product innovations and launches. You will be experienced in and aware of the need of a global brand in providing holistic, integrated and adaptable communications solutions to briefs, and be familiar with working in a multi-discipline and multi-market environment.
- Consistently identifies business and communications problem(s) that clients are looking to solve and ensures they are understood, and strategically resolved
- Maintains an intimate understanding of the clients' businesses, priorities, pain points and competitive landscape
- Anticipates what's next; helps clients get ahead of issues and capitalize on new opportunities by leveraging resources and capabilities across MSL & Publicis Groupe
- Oversees fiscal responsibility for clients and to MSL, ensuring real-time transparency and management of revenue to MSL
- Developing innovative and creative communications and influencer strategies and contributing strategic insight into the handling of client issues and crisis
- Building relationships with and leveraging PG ONE's internal experts in order to upsell services to existing clients across the business
- Actively develop strategic proposals and pitch to clients
- Oversee the delivery of toolkits and global activations
- Building strong client relationships at a senior level, attending client meetings and calls as required
- Hold regular account review meetings to ensure client service standards are maintained
- Overseeing client reporting and campaign evaluations
- Building strong relationships with internal PG ONE colleagues, representing the MSL team and actively participating in internal meetings
- Excellent understanding of commercial needs of agency and financial requirements of clients
- Overseeing budget management, staffing and servicing levels to ensure continued profitability and utilisation on accounts
- Ensuring that clients are invoiced correctly and budgets and expenditure closely tracked
- Serves as a positive role model by supporting and respecting colleagues, clients and partners
- Effectively and consistently manages strengths and weaknesses of self and others with real-time and consistent feedback; enables self and others to bring the best of their skills and talents to work; is consistently ambitious in setting and achieving goals to keep staff constantly challenged and growing
- You will act as an ambassador for the division and for PG ONE as a whole by proactively developing relationships - both internally and externally - to help raise PG ONE's profile
- You will support local teams across the UK and internationally where relevant, ensuring they manage local client relationships and deliver best-in-class work in line with the PG ONE standards
Your Personal Qualities
- Extensive PR / Communications / Influencer marketing agency experience, ideally working with global brands in both the EU and / or global design space
- Experience in similar roles within a large communications agency environment and working across large accounts
- Experience at managing multi-stake holder accounts
- Ability to add value and make a real difference
- Organised, meticulous about keeping promises and meeting deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- High energy and able to multi-task, with a real ability to quickly prioritise across a number of projects
- Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests
- A proven team player, with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving goals, as well as mentoring junior team members
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about PR and communications