Our story began in 1984. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies, from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small.
Our coworkers across the globe working together to bring technology to life for our customers. We are the People Who Get IT.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant to join our Finance team in London.You will be responsible for:
We would love to meet with someone who is..
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, annual and statutory accounts;
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures;
- Ensure proper revenue and expenses are recognized in accordance with GAAP;
- General ledger operations including performing account substantiations;
- Preparing journal entries;
- Ensuring financial close and reporting deadlines are met;
- Proactively provide timely, actionable, and accurate, financial reporting, analysis, and recommendations to the organization;
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closes;
- Establishing and monitoring the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures;
- Independently resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities;
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses and balance sheet accounts;
- Guide non-financial functional areas through accounting rationale and impact on reporting and control;
- Analyzing actual results and provide explanations for variances to plan and prior year;
- Financial audit preparation, including preparation of supporting audit files, and cooperation with the audit process;
- Analyzing financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures;
- Working on cross functional teams to investigate issues and improve processes;
- Developing partnerships with key internal customers and cross functional teams;
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned;
- Mentor junior team members.
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CA or CIMA)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience of multi-national US parent organisations.
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices with ability to apply them in a business analysis situation
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business, while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with strong experience in Excel.
- Proven track record in problem analysis with the ability to creatively and proactively problem solve.
- Track record of identifying process improvements and making appropriate recommendations.
- Experience of Hyperion Financial Management system is desirable.