The Pull Agency
is a digital agency and consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations through brand and technology. We are health and beauty specialists with an international portfolio of brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Karo Pharma, PDC Brands, allbeauty and Tangle Teezer.
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. We combine a scientific approach to brand development and a creative approach to technology.The Person:
We are looking for the superstars of the future to join our rapidly growing digital marketing team. Combining strategy, data-driven thinking and marketing intuition, we want to find individuals who are prepared to go the extra mile to learn and accelerate their knowledge base whilst delivering incredible work for some amazing brands. You will have an entrepreneurial flair, while still getting excited about digging into the detail.
We'll promise that you'll work with some great clients, smart people and that we'll support you by nurturing development and offering unparalleled opportunities to learn new skills and expedite career progression.
Aptitude to learn and initiative are as important as hands-on experience for this role but an active interest in digital marketing is essential. Role:
- Identifying opportunities to deliver more value to clients through optimisation and new initiatives
- Delivering insightful reports on client activity on improving performance
- Developing relationships with clients by phone, email and in-person as required
- Evaluating new opportunities for expansion on new and emerging platforms
- Helping promote the agency and develop thought leadership in digital marketing for the health and beauty vertical
- Day to day management of paid and earned media campaigns - paid social, paid search and influencers
- Effective planning and management of media campaigns
- Delivering measurable uplift in client marketing KPIs (ROAS/CPA/CAC/ROI)
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Efficient use of budget
We would prioritise candidates with hands on experience gained through agency or client-side work (You may even have done this running your own business!) on these platforms in order of priority:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Influencer Marketing
- Bing, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Programmatic Display
- Shopify or similar e-commerce platform
Please note that demonstrable desire to learn digital marketing or expand existing knowledge is equally as important as hands on experience so if you think that you have the knowledge and desire but haven't had the opportunity then don't be put off. Essential Skills
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Pro-activity and initiative
- Ability to think strategically to achieve client goals
- Highly numerical - able to crunch data and deliver insights
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems by research and evaluation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High personal standards - we want people that always want to do better with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexible working - Hybrid plus flexibility around core hours
- 23 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- A discretionary agency holiday normally available to all salaried employees for the normal working days between Christmas Boxing Day holiday and the New Year's Day Holiday.
- Service-related profit-share programme (10%).
- Service-related extra holiday days up to 26 days.
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.