Marketing Manager - Luxury real estate - up to £40k + benefits
Our client is a leading commercial property development and investment business who are looking for an experienced, communicative Marketing Manager to join their growing team. In addition to a great starting salary and a generous holiday allowance, this role comes with the possibility of future progression and the ability to gain experience in all aspects of the business!
As Marketing Manager, you will lead all things content, brand, and digital and you will ideally have some experience in the property industry to help support the long-term growth of the company. You will need to be a friendly, positive, multitasker who can meet tight deadlines and support the team with a variety of tasks in this varied role. What you will be doing:
- Liaising with external agencies and senior stakeholders
- Coordinating all marketing activity
- Managing the creation of brochures, websites, decks, HTMLs, promotional content, and more
- Growing social platforms and brand reputation
- Coordinating internal and external events
- Leading a team of Marketers
- Understanding trends and industry happenings
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience within the property industry
- At least 2 years of all-around marketing experience
- Excellent writing ability
- A history of using Microsoft Office Suite
- Friendly, can-do attitude
- Experience in leading, motivating, and managing a team
- Beautiful, brand new office in a desirable Central London location
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Laptop provided
- Exciting social events including annual ski trip in December, quarterly "away days", frequent team meals and drinks out, and more!
This role offers an incredible amount of variety and so, if you're an organised, deadline-focussed Marketer looking to join a successful, established company, send us your most up-to-date CV today! Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search. Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.