Who We Are
Forward Advances is disrupting a competitive industry, building an impressive list of clients by combining access to capital, which funds digital marketing and inventory, with growth expertise to help its customers grow.
We have helped some amazing companies including Bedfolk, Accountancy Cloud and ChargedUp.The role
Forward Advances is looking for a Growth Associate (Account Manager) to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.What will I be doing?
What experience would be valuable?
- Following up with potential customers, you will be the first point of call to try and understand how Advances can best serve their needs.
- Developing and nurturing an investment pipeline, providing authentic experience, and leveraging our CRM system effectively to ensure you provide a consistent and excellent experience to every lead.
- Maintain close relationships with our entrepreneurs ensuring they have the best experience with Advances.
- Work closely with the entire Advances team, from Credit through to Product and Growth.
- Help run experiments and drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration, friction, and churn.
- Opportunity-spotting, you will identify ways to introduce our customers to our partners in support of your start-up clients and founders.
- Becoming a subject matter expert about target's investment options and how it compares with our product.
- 1-3 years of previous experience across Account Management, Sales or Customer Success.
- You are motivated, results-oriented and determined and get a buzz from achieving targets.
- A self-starter, 'out of box' thinker with strong financial acumen.
- Superb time management skills and skilled at multitasking.
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products.
- Willing to be scrappy and get things done.
- Self-motivated with the ability to 'think smart' and adapt quickly.
Are you interested in the role but not sure your experience ticks all of the boxes? Please still apply. We appreciate that some of the things we're looking for aren't essential to being successful in this role. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.Our Benefits
- 25 days of holiday per year (of which 2 can be duvet days) plus bank holidays. 1 extra day awarded per calendar year served.
- AXA private medical insurance (for you and your partner or family).
- £300 (pro rata) annual L&D budget to spend via Sunlight (+ additional budget at your manager's discretion).
- Paid parental leave.
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks (in our office).
Role type full time, permanent.
Location remote at the moment. Later in the year we will be adopting a hybrid working model, where we will spend 2-days a week together in our office (Old Street, London). You therefore must be able to travel into London.Our Equal Opportunities belief
We value all people as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy. We believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, caring responsibilities, or religion. If anything about your experience differs from this, we encourage you to speak with us.