Commercial Finance Analyst - Modelling | Central | Media/Publishing/Events | £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Package
This is an exciting opportunity to join this fast moving and diverse business in a time of exciting growth. This position will perform a pivotal role in helping the business to drive their growth plans forward. The job also offers a clear progression structure.
There is no month end in this position, it is a purely commercial role focusing on revenue driving opportunities, and acting as the key business partner to both sales and marketing teams.
The position includes financial modelling, commercial finance, data analysis and other ad hoc project work as required. You must be comfortable dealing/business partnering with senior stakeholders in the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst:
- Business partnering with non-finance teams - primarily sales and marketing
- Financial modelling - you will ideally be a strong modeler in Excel or other packages, working on their subscription models
- Involvement in strategy projects
- Key focus around driving profitability & ensuring visibility and understanding around the business
- Critical analysis of fixed and variable costs with the aim of driving efficiencies and cost savings
- Support decision-making across the business
- Provide insightful and value adding financial/operational analysis to facilitate identification of business improvement opportunities and management of risk
- To collaborate and provide advice, insight and analysis to other functions
- Ad hoc analysis to support scenario reporting, as required.
Ideally searching for someone who is fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
I am currently shortlisting for this job, so apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.Commercial Finance Analyst - Modelling | Central | Media/Publishing/Events | £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Package