We are looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst that will promote our data driven culture, leveraging the ever-expanding range of data sources we have available to improve our decisions, from exploring our competitive landscape to understanding the way customers use our service. You will use your analytical abilities to provide actionable, data-driven recommendations to shape our marketing performance across channels. Your solutions will influence international decisions and create new opportunities to drive growth.
On the technical side, you will be working with a wide variety of technologies (e.g. Looker, SQL, Python or R...), data sets, and techniques to get to actionable insights.
As a member of the Treatwell Analytics team you will aim high, embrace challenge and always do what's right; acting with integrity and building trust as you contribute to the company's technical direction and long term decision making.You will be responsible for
- Partnering with stakeholders to define and prioritise business questions and translate these into actionable analytical projects.
- Analysing the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns across channels - Google, SEO, Facebook, CRM, offline, etc. Thinking constantly about how to improve our ROAS
- Creating actionable segmentations for our CRM team to use
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and automation through data analysis, and champion the usage of data to derive insights and drive action across the business
- Recognising and prioritise opportunities which will provide the largest return through actionable insights
- Devising methodologies that will allow us to evaluate the impact of projects on the different business KPIs so we focus our effort on the right things
- Very strong analytical capability and demonstrated at least 3 years experience of being able to transform data into actionable insights. Experience with CRM, SEM, Google, SEO, Social (Facebook), and/or customer analytics (churn, lifetime value, segmentation...) preferred
- An ability to see the bigger picture a problem solving approach that gets to the underlying business questions, using a variety of data sources and information
- Passion for learning, able to quickly adopt new business concepts and technologies
- Very good SQL skills, able to handle complex data structures from multiple sources and different areas (digital, transactional, marketing, etc)
- Experienced with various technical tools and comfortable choosing the right tool for the job - building a dashboard or self-serve tools (preference for Looker), using statistical methods to analyse large datasets (e.g. R, Python)
- The ability to partner with stakeholders to define and prioritise business questions and translate these into analytical projects
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to summarise issues succinctly and be flexible and pragmatic with advice.
- Independent, curious, and likes to take initiative.
- Management experience is a plus.
Hi, we're Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We're a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We're the industry's smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe's leading booking platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries and processing over 4 million bookings every month. And....breathe.
But we're not done yet. We're on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might have just the role for you.We'll treat you with
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy.
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European-based cities.
Treatwell is an 'Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.