Selecta is the largest provider of unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food in Europe, leading the way in vending solutions and specialist coffee services. We are hiring a Email Marketing Manager to join our team and be responsible for owning the strategic and operational delivery of all customer and prospect email communications for Selecta UK & Ireland and
will be tasked with championing data acquisition management and compliance across the business.
The successful candidate is required to oversee all email and direct mail activity for the business, ensuring campaigns are prioritised in line with business objectives.About Selecta
Selecta operates across 16 countries within Europe, serving 12 million people every day. Within the UK we deliver a national service, relied on and trusted by circa 3,500 businesses to serve tasty beverages and snacks at a variety of locations from workplaces to schools, universities and hospitals and everywhere in-between.Responsibilities
- Implement Selecta UK & Ireland 'customer centric' CRM strategy (multi-touchpoint, with a strong focus on automating the process
- This is both a strategic and hands-on role with responsibility for the over-arching CRM strategy as well as the day-to-day campaign conception, creation, execution, and communication of performance
- Growing the customer database
- Ensuring our CRM activity is legally compliant and email deliverability is optimized
- Providing CRM activity performance updates to the business
- The 'go to' person for all things 'Email Marketing' within Selecta UK/Ire and Express Vending and working collaboratively across each department to prioritise and execute campaign ideas in a timely and organized fashion
- Working with the CRM Data team, identify opportunities to improve data capabilities, syncing existing and new systems to ensure improved data management and targeting opportunities.
- Potential line management of an Email Marketing Executive.
- Proven experience managing the CRM strategy within a B2B environment.
- Strong background in and practical experience of running customer acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies
- Strong understanding of email development principles - HTML, CSS and UX principles
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Experience in collaborating with colleagues from other departments (eg developers, content, design) in a lean/agile environment to achieve goals
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing
- Experience in the creation and use of customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Ability to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- A drive to stay up to date with email marketing technology and CRM & consumer trends
- A good level of HTML build skills for Email
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK permanently. Please apply for consideration- we look forward to reviewing your CV.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Selecta UK recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.