Solutions Consultant - EMEA (UK based)Key Skills
- Consulting experience and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements
- Develop and present solution alternatives
- Produce design and migration strategy documents
- Test / implement an approved design
- Liaise with colleagues in management, support & development
- Consult during customer engagements focused on Quest SharePoint Management and Migration product line, advising customers on strategy and planning
- Technically manage the design and implementation of Quest Software products onsite and remote
- Host and attend customer workshops
- Responsible for the quality of technical deliverables produced on customer engagements
- Produce / update technical and procedural engagement documentation concerning the implementation and configuration of Quest products
- Training of customers/partners in the use of Quest products
- Assist in scoping calls during the sales cycle to estimate size and duration and possible pre-requirements of engagements
- Assist in problem-solving and troubleshooting of customer's issues
- Identify possible other Quest Software product opportunities
- Customer facing
- Enterprise scale design, implementation and configuration Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint migrations including all versions from SharePoint 20007 and higher
- Previous general experience of Microsoft SQL Server versions 2008 and higher
- Previous experience of Quest/Metalogix solutions an advantage
- Azure/Office 365 experience including Hybrid infrastructure design and Implementation/Migration
- Experienced with the planning, design, migration, troubleshooting and remediation of complex solutions
- Ability to handle sensitive customer situations
- Knowledge and experience of general scripting for configuration, migration, and reporting
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Knowledge of Identity Management and authentication concepts
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery and high availability concepts
- Willingness to travel EMEA-wide up to 70%
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We're not the company that makes big promises. We're the company that fulfills them.
We're Quest: Where Next Meets Now.Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.