Global Brand Manager
The Global Brand manager position will play a very critical role in international team. We are looking for a future thinking experienced marketer, who has a passion for market development and driving success by redefining ways of working.
We are looking for someone who thrives in balancing brand, consumer, market, and channels -and who is an expert at creating brand equity and innovation pipeline.
This role is charged with identifying and exploiting new growth opportunities - based on consumer needs, behaviours, and trends.
• As a Global Senior brand manager you will be responsible for driving the brands by pioneering new ways of marketing and engaging consumers through superior advertising, using data-driven marketing and excellent consumer insight to be locally relevant, culturally resonant, and faster than competition.
• Define and own brand strategy for the full Unilever's key brand
• Brand Marketing Planning - Brand Positioning & Brand Strategic Plan the Communication Strategy & Brand Communication Idea & Asset Development
• Innovation Funnel & Project Leadership of projects with responsibility for full 6Ps and cross-functional team
• Be a thought leader in digital marketing
• Line Management responsibilities.
• You are naturally tapped into the latest and greatest trends, products, brands & habits in the beauty and personal care world
• You have strong commercial acumen and is comfortable working with customer teams to deliver against retailers' strategies
• You are a self-starter who takes the initiative to explore, make things happen and achieve results fast
• You pride yourself in both your creativity and your analytics
• You are hungry to understand all the nuances of new categories and emerging channels
If this sounds like you - hit the apply now button now and we will be in touch shortly.