Are you a marketing guru at building brand awareness? Ready to contribute your ideas to getting DS Group in front of decision makers? Does working for a fast-growing recruitment business that delivers technology professionals that solve some of society's greatest issues excite you?
We need you, a skilled marketing manager, based in London, to contribute your marketing expertise to achieve collective success, developing and executing marketing strategies, aligned to business goals, to maximise awareness of how our services will satisfy customer needs and positively impact the bottom line. Interested in taking DS Group to the next stage of their journey?
Always wanted the autonomy to develop marketing strategies from the ground up. This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Partnering directly with the two co-founders, the marketing associate will influence the growth of DS Group, taking us from an early-stage recruitment business to a mid-sized fast paced recruitment business that are leaders in their sector!
We do a lot of great stuff, and we want to amplify awareness. We help companies solve society's greatest issues and your goal is to create standout marketing that does exactly that, supporting internal stakeholders and increasing access to prospective customers. What you'll be doing to achieve your goals
What skills do I need?
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives
- Collaborate internally to create and assess strategic marketing initiatives
- Create and execute your awesome marketing plans and tactics
- Implement and track marketing tactics across all channels
- Drive growth and awareness in target markets
Who is DS Group?
- A track record of multi-channel brand planning and rollout and managing digital platforms
- Your written and verbal communication abilities are on point
- Writing and editing content is your wheelhouse and you've got a hawk eye for the details
- Budget management know-how
- You love structure and advocate prioritisation, organisation and project management
- You're great at building rapport and influencing direction
- Know your marketing and analytics tools inside and out
- You love data analysis and have amazing analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- You're comfortable working autonomously - we said that already, but just checking
We're an early stage recruitment business, entering our second year having launched at the start of the pandemic (we must be mad I hear you say)... We're now a team of four fun, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about building the technology teams of companies that are having a positive impact on solving society's greatest issues by using artificial intelligence.
We're proud of our mission and even more proud of the clients we represent and the highly educated and skilled professionals we place on a daily basis! We hope you will be too!!! What's in it for me?
The chance to take a business on its next stage of its journey, using your marketing skills to take us through our next growth phase!
Opportunity to come in and have full autonomy and ownership over our marketing function and capabilities.
Joining a fast-paced environment with a group of fun, enthusiastic and passionate people
Be at the forefront of the technology revolution... Everyone is talking about AI & Robotics, we're here to make it a reality!
Flexible working... you'll be given flexibility to craft and apply your marketing prowess from the freedom of your own home
Opportunity to work side-by side with two business owners, and impact the inner workings of a fast growth business
Excellent compensation package More specific requirements
As an experienced marketer, you know it's impossible to outline a definitive list of responsibilities. The overview below is intended to provide a clear understanding of the core areas of focus for the Marketing Manager, who will develop these into a workable plan for delivery, review and assessment. Brand management
Social & digital development
- Ensure DS Group's brand is consistently communicated across all channels to provide maximum exposure
- Ensure all marketing activities are consistent with brand strategy
- Create a wide range of marketing collateral for the group
- Oversee the production of marketing material for all channels - on and offline
- Oversee merchandise and stands to ensure a consistent brand style
- Sign-off of marketing literature and campaigns to ensure designs and messages meet the company brand guidelines
- Management, promotion and execution of the candidate referral initiative
Measurements & reporting
- Implement new initiatives to increase candidate share of voice across channels
- Full management of website development to include SEO and PPC
- Educate sales teams on social engagement and promotion in line with brand messaging
- Ensure all social media content is delivered within brand marketing guidelines
- Manage and implement content delivery and engagement programme
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Create and manage a reporting suite to monitor and report on all revenue generating activity
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measure results
- Manage the annual advertising marketing budget, challenging the spend required for each activity to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of spend
- Propose and manage online & offline advertising including contract negotiation
- Manage media supplier relationships to maximise advertising space and opportunity
- Plan and execute PPC campaigns maximising visibility
- Define and communicate events process company-wide
- Manage all partner sponsorships and coordinate promotional events
- Control of full events annual events calendar, providing advanced planning for rest of marketing team
- Managing, planning and communication of industry events
- Analysing and understand performance to provide insights
- Analysis and reporting of key measurements of success of events