Rentokil InitialSenior Management AccountantCamberleyHybrid Working - Working from home with 5 days per month in our Camberley OfficeFull time - Permanent
Rentokil Initial is an established global blue-chip, FTSE100 organisation that have recently been voted Glassdoors 7th Best Place to Work. We are Britain's leading provider of business services to a wide range of industry sectors delivering a world-class service to our customers.
Due to continuous growth, we are currently looking for a Senior Management Accountant to be based at our head office in Camberley.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for up to 2 direct reports and support our Finance team with;Financial Reporting
- Accurate reporting of Financial and non-Financial metrics for month-end reporting
- Accurate journal completion
- Ensure all allocated balance sheet reconciliations are completed, all reconciling items investigated and understood
- Assist in the completion of management presentations to explain month-end performance and attend monthly business review
- Accurate processing of month-end stock reconciliation process for Washrooms
- Ensuring delivery of all key reports including P&Ls, transactional reports, balance sheet reconciliations
- Short Range Financial Planning - monthly forecast process
- Long Range Financial Planning - complete annual budgeting process for Initial Washrooms and support completion of Rentokil Specialist Hygiene budget
- Help the business understand pricing and margins and advise on ways of maximising potential
- Ensure any central processing completed by the team is accurate and complete - for example, this may be fixed asset processing and reporting for all our family of companies
- Support the Financial Reporting Accountant with any statutory reporting
Analysis & Ad-Hoc
- Ensure necessary controls are in place to guarantee accurate reporting of performance of the business.
- Assist in the management of the headcount reporting of the business to ensure we are able to accurately allocate and report all headcount and headcount related cost (e.g. Vans, Phones, fuel cards). Use this to accurately report the cost base of the company
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to support their activities. Work proactively to close out any control issues they may raise
- Investigate and propose solutions to any control issues that arise during the year
- Investigate all drivers of business performance and ensure we understand exactly how results are generated
- Drive efficiency and accuracy through the team. Eradicate waste and drive standardisation of analysis and processes
- Provide detailed support to Operating Areas to help them understand their performance
- Support Financial Controller on projects & other ad-hoc assignments as they arise
To be considered for the Senior Management Accountant position, you will ideally have the following;
- Recent management accounts experience
- Strong excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and motivation
- Management experience (desirable)
- Fully qualified ACCA / CIMA accreditation
In return you will join the UK's Best Business Services Provider as voted for by Management today, along with the fantastic benefits that brings
- Competitive basic salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Rentokil rewards scheme (includes cashback and discount on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
- Job stability
- Company Pension
Please bear in mind you will be comfortable working from home with 5 days per month working from our Camberley Office.
If you would like to know more about this role please apply today and a member of our team will be in touch.